Blogmas Day Eight | Baileys Latte Recipe



When it gets to the colder months there is nothing I love more than cuddling up with a big blanket, a cinnamon candle and a nice hot drink! There are quite a few drinks I like to go for... mulled wine, hot port, a big mug of tea... but one of my favourites of all has to be a lovely Baileys Latte! This drink is super easy to make and super delicious so most people should be able to make it! This is also my go-to drink on Christmas evening after my dinner, so it also feels like a special drink to me! So lets get into it!



What you need:
Espresso
Milk
Shot of Baileys

How to make:
1. Start by warming up milk in a saucepan. Personally I just like to fill a cup of your choice up 3/4 full and then pour that into the saucepan instead of measuring a set amount of milk.

2. While your milk is heating up, make your espresso. I use my Tassimo machine for this, but if you don't have a coffee machine I'm sure you can google ways to make without!

3. Pour the espresso and milk into your cup, add in your shot of Baileys and then enjoy the delightful taste!

So there you have it, a super easy recipe for a very tasty hot drink that is perfect for the cold nights! Next week I'm going to be sharing the recipe for another favourite of mine... mulled wine! So make sure to check back for that.

No comments :

Post a Comment