Blogmas Day Five | Gift Guide: Men

1. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Battle Pack || 2. Blue Barts Hat || 3. Waterproof Short Peak Jacket || 4. Denzel Logo Trainers || 5. Grey Nylon Backpack || 6. Paco Rabane 1 Million || 7. Grey Printed T-shirt || 8. Men's Face Wash || 9. Silver/Grey Watch

Today for Blogmas I have a gift guide for guys! I find boys so difficult to buy for, and I always spend ages trying to decide what their present should be, so this was definitely a difficult gift guide for me to make! Just like with my last gift guide, all the gifts I have chosen cover a variety of budgets so there should be something for everyone.


If you're looking to buy a gift for a girl, then check out my Girls Gift Guide, and come back on Wednesday for my stocking fillers gift guide!

No comments :

Post a Comment