Blogmas Day Eighteen | Sleek Matte Me 'Old Hollywood'



If there is one thing I can never have enough of, it's a red lippie! It's my go-to colour all year long, but during the winter I wear it almost daily. So when I saw Sleek Matte Me 'Old Hollywood' during a recent shopping trip in Superdrug I knew I had to get it! I had heard a lot of great things about the Matte Me range, which are liquid lipsticks, so I was very excited to try this out!



'Old Hollywood' is a gorgeous deep wine red colour that is perfect for winter, and is especially great for the festive season! It only requires one coat which is great for me because I'm normally too lazy to apply a second. It also does a wonderful job of staying in place all night, and even lasts through eating and drinking. The only downside I can really think of is that I found it very difficult to apply this, but I'm not sure if thats due to the doe-foot applicator, or because I'm not used to using liquid lipsticks.

The matte me's come in a very basic squared tube which I really like. As much as I love fancy packaging, I always get worried about carrying them around in case they get wrecked, so I can chuck this in my bag without a second thought. And best of all, at only £4.99 it's a bargain!

Have you tried the Sleek Matte Me lipsticks?

No comments :

Post a Comment