Blogmas Day Twenty-Three | 2017 Blog Goals



Can you believe that we are nearly at the end of Blogmas? It doesn't feel like that long ago that I was hitting publish on my day one post, and now here we are on day twenty-three. What's even more shocking is that I have actually managed to keep up! Every single post has been out at 7am, and even though some have been a bit more rushed than others, I've done it, and I couldn't be more proud of myself! Blogmas has really motivated me to put a lot more effort into my blog because, as I have said many times before, I really truly love this blog, and I want to make the most of it! So for today's post I thought I would share my 2017 blog goals!

1. Convert to Wordpress
I've been saying it for ages, but this year I am definitely going to do it! Blogger is restrictive in what it offers and if I want to get the most out of my blog I think I need the plugins and options wordpress offers. So by the end of January I will definitely be a self-hosted wordpress blog.

2. Stick to a Schedule
If blogmas has proven anything to me, it's that I can in fact stick to a schedule. I definitely won't be carrying out daily posting (boy was that hard work) but I'm thinking twice a week. I need to sit down and fully plan out a schedule and a routine but I'm determined to stick to it this time.

3. Start Outfit Posts
I've been looking to start outfit posts for ages but I've always used the excuse of not having anyone to take the photos for me. Well I'm no longer going to use that excuse! Either I'm going to force my mum to learn how to use a camera, or I'll just have to find a way to take them myself!

4. Start to make some money
Ok, ok, I know... blogging isn't about the money. But if there's one thing I support it's bloggers making money from doing something they love, and I want to be one of these bloggers! I'm not looking to make millions (though I wouldn't turn it down either) but if I could make enough even to cover my self-hosting fees I would be very happy!

5. Improve my Photography
If there is one thing that has surprised me throughout blogmas, it's the amount of comments I have got about my photography! People have actually liked the photos I have been taking and I find that crazy! I've always thought my photography is terrible, especially when compared to so many other bloggers who have been around for as long as me, so the fact people actually disagree with that blows my mind! So it's really encouraged me to step up my game in 2017!

Do you have any 2017 blog goals?

No comments :

Post a Comment