Boots 3 for 2 Haul


I tried, I really did, but the Boots 3 for 2 offer was just too good to resist. So today when I went shopping for my brothers birthday present I decided to pop into Boots to get a few bits and pieces. There where a few items that I really wanted, including a Soap and Glory facial exfoliator, and the Bourjois '123 Perfect CC Cream' but unfortunately there was none in stock, but I did get some great products instead.

My hair has been feeling quite dry recently so I decided to buy the Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Mineral Hair Rescue Masque. I hadn't read any reviews or looked into this product at all before buying it so I am interested to try it out. It claims to restore healthy moisture levels and give your hair a red-carpet appearance so I hope it lives up to its promises! Next I picked up the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturiser. With the reappearance of the sun I have been feeling even paler than usual and I've been looking to try this for a while as I've read lots of great reviews for it. Another products I picked up after reading lots of great reviews is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which is apparently a great alternative to my beloved Bioderma Micellar Water which I ran out of yesterday (sob). I am excited to see how this compares, so expect a review soon!

Originally that was the end of my haul, but just as I queued up to pay I decided I couldn't leave without buying some makeup. I have been looking to try the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms since they where first released back in January so I finally got myself two! After alot of swatching and consideration I finally decided on Showy and Audacious. Showy is a bright bubblegum pink and Audacious is a bright coral, so they should both be great for the Summer. The final product I bought was a nail polish from the new L'Oreal Color Riche Les Blancs. Again it took a lot of time to decide on which to buy, and I was actually this close to buying all four, but I managed to show a tiny bit of restraint and decided on Pistachio Drage which looks like the perfect mint green for Spring!

So that is my beauty haul. I am very excited to try all of these products so expect reviews for them all! I also bought a few items of clothing (I know... tut tut) so I will be posting that haul sometime in the next few days.

Have you bought anything from the Boots 3 for 2 offer?


No comments :

Post a Comment