#Haveyoudiscovered | Foundations


Ok, so this is my first post in a week which means I am officially a bad blogger again. I have many excuses for this absence, from working, to the fact my laptop is starting to play up (does someone want to give me £1000 for a new Macbook?) but I will be honest and say the main reason is that I have been lazy. But I am back, and I have lots of new post ideas! But onto the post...

We are now onto week 3 of #HaveYouDiscovered, and the topic for this week is foundations. As soon as I saw the topic I instantly thought of two products, but after spending a few hours trying to decide on a favourite, I finally gave up and decided to post about them both, as I really do love them both equally and I reach for them both on different occasions.

The first product, is the Chanel 'Perfection Lumiere foundation which I like to use for nights out, and events where I have to put a bit more effort into my appearance. The foundation has a medium coverage which is what I like to go for, and it feels very light on the skin. It works well on my combination skin, but after reading a few reviews I don't think it will work for people with dry skin! One thing I will say about this foundation is that is dries very quickly so you have to work fast otherwise it can look a little streaky.

The next favourite of mine is the Laura Mercier 'Tinted Moisturiser'. I have been using this for about three years now and it is my go-to product for those days when I want a very simple and natural look. As it is a tinted moisturiser it doesn't provide a lot of coverage but I would say it gives more coverage than any other tinted moisturiser I have tried and it works well at covering the redness in my cheeks. It lasts well throughout the day and doesn't feel greasy like some tinted moisturisers I have used in the past.

As you may have noticed, this isn't a very in-depth review of either product and there aren't many pictures. I did run out of time to take proper pictures and I really wanted to get this post up on the correct day. So sometime over the next few weeks I am going to do a proper review for each of these products so keep an eye out for those!


No comments :

Post a Comment