#Haveyoudiscovered | Skincare

So this is my first #Haveyoudiscovered post and this week the topic is skincare. You might notice that this post is very late for which I apologise. Between work, St Patick's Day and my birthday I haven't really had anytime to sit down and write a proper post over the past few weeks but I am back and while the rest of this week will be quiet, I will be putting up many posts next week! But onto the purpose of the post...

As I have already mentioned, the topic for week 1 of #Haveyoudiscovered is skincare. I thought long and hard about what skincare I would talk about and only two products came to mind. One was the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, but as I don't actually currently own this, I couldn't really post about it. The other is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (original formula) which is hands down one of the best moisturisers I have ever used.

I have combination skin: my t-zone is oily but the rest of my face is normal. This moisturiser does a brilliant job at keeping my skin hydrated without making my t-zone to oily. It also soaks in really quickly which makes is perfect for use in the mornings when I haven't time to wait for my moisturiser to soak in before putting on my makeup. I tend not to use this at night as I prefer a thicker moisturiser as it has time to soak in, but whenever I use this my skin is always left feeling extremely soft! As you might be able to notice, I have actually finished this bottle and this was my 4th repurchase so if that doesn't convince you that I love it, nothing will! I am currently trying out new moisturisers as I had so many I've never touched, but I'm sure I will be returning to this soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment