World Map Watch



I have been looking to buy a new watch for quite a while now, but unfortunately all of the watches I have had my eye on *cough*Michael Kors*cough* are out of my price range. I remembered reading a lot about map watches last year on the blogosphere so I took a look on ebay. After a few minutes of searching I came across this beauty, and when I saw the price I knew I had to have it as it was only... £1.64! And as if the price wasn't already amazing, it has free postage!



The downside of this free postage is that it takes a few weeks to get here, in fact I had actually forgot about it so it was a nice surprise when it arrived yesterday. I love that is has a vintage feel, and it doesn't look cheap despite being such a bargain.

Buy the watch on Ebay for £1.64.


No comments :

Post a Comment