Nails for Spring: Barry M 'Berry Ice cream'



With the arrival of Spring I am still very much loving pastel nail polishes. So when I repainted my nails I decided to reach for Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream' which was my favourite nail polish last spring. It is a gorgeous pastel lilac and it looks great on both pales skins and tanned skin.



Like all Barry M nail polishes, the quality of this polish is amazing for the price! I had this on for 5 days without a top coat (I always forget a top coat) and there was only a few chips and most of this was just at the tip of each nail. I actually took a picture of my nails before I removed the nail polish today so I will include that at the end! The polish however is quite sheer and it took 3 coats before it was opaque enough for my liking.


The full range of Barry M nail polished is available to buy from Superdrug or direct from the Barry M website and range from £2.99 to £4.99.


No comments :

Post a Comment