Mini New Look Haul


In my Boots 3 for 2 haul post, I mentioned that I had also bought a few items of clothing so I thought I would share what I bought will you all. Now when I say few items, I do mean a few... as in 3, so this is going to be a very short haul! All of these items are from New Look. This is actually the first time in ages I have bought anything from New Look, but I have to say I really am liking their new collection for Spring/Summer and I can see myself buying more clothes from here this season!

The first item I bought is a black and white striped tunic which is in the sale for £10 down from £19.99! I think this is going to be a great addition to my wardrobe as it is an item that can be styled for all seasons. Next I bought this long sleeve, black striped jersey top. Again this is an item which could work for all seasons- it is thin enough to wear on the chillier summer days, and can be layered over another top for the rest of the year. The final item I bought is this blue burnout t-shirt which will be great to throw on with a pair of jeans when I don't feel like dressing up. I actually got both of these tops for £12 as New Look had a '2 for £12' deal on jersey tops, but I don't see this offer online so I'm not sure if it is a nationwide offer.

As I said this is a very short haul, but considering I am not supposed to be spending any money, and that I spent £25 in Boots on the same day, I would say I bought more than enough. Though I did save plenty of money... these three items should have came to £40 but I got them for £22, so at least I'm buying bargains!



No comments :

Post a Comment