#Haveyoudiscovered | Primer


It is week 2 of the #haveyoudiscovered series, and the topic on this weeks agenda is primers! In my opinion, primers are essential to creating a flawless base and ensuring my makeup lasts all day. As I have mentioned before I have a very oily t-zone and if I decide to skip on the primer, my face soon begins to resemble an oil rig- not a good look.

Before buying the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer I had tried many different primers and none of them worked for me. In fact I was always so disappointed in them that I had almost given up on the hope of finding one that work me. Fortunately I decided to give them one last shot after hearing so much about it on Youtube, and I'm so glad I did!

The texture is a gel-like consistency which I find evens out my skin and fills my pores leaving a much more flawless base for my foundation. After using the primer I will apply my full makeup: foundation, concealer and powder. This primer definitely helps to keep my oily t-zone under control, though I find I still have to blot and re-powder after about 5 hours, however I have never found a product that fully keeps the oil at bay so I don't mind this.

This is definitely a great primer, and while it might be a little on the pricey side, it is worth it!

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: £29/50ml

Do you have a favourite primer?


No comments :

Post a Comment