A Very Nosey Beauty Tag

I was recently tagged by Aisling @Rosy Smiles to do the Very Nosey Beauty Tag, which is a really fun tag all about one of my favourite topics- beauty!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip products or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Easy... all of my palettes and eyeshadows. I don't wear eyeshadow all that often anymore but I wear lipstick pretty much every single day so I think if I was to lose them all I would cry. Not that I wouldn't get upset if I lost my palettes, especially as I have some that you can get any more, but I just wouldn't be quite as sad.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
So at first I was going to say never have it cut again, as I would hate to have short hair, but after some thought I have decided on chopping it all of. I would rather suffer short hair for a while than have horrible dead hair for the rest of my life. And I could always get hair extensions!

If you had £500, would you spend this on clothes or makeup? As much as I love makeup, I would have to spend it on clothes! Realistically I have more than enough makeup to last me a life-time, but I'm currently really wishing I had more money to spend on clothes!

Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Well as I have already mentioned I wear lipstick every day and don't wear eyeshadow that often so I would have to choose one eyeshadow. I really would be bored if I could only wear one lipstick for the rest of my life, and how would I even decide which? Eeny Meeny? Pick a name out of a hat? Let someone else decide?

Bright nails or nude nails all year round? Bright nails all the way. I don't mind a nude nail every now and then, but 9 times out of 10 you will find me with a bright pink or blue.

Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
Well that depends... does lipgloss just include lipgloss? Or is this supposed to be lipstick aswell? Because if it is just lipgloss, then I would totally say bye to the glosses. I don't really use them anyway, but if it includes lipsticks... well I'm sure you can figure out my answer.

Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
I love mascaras that give me volume and length without looking clumpy or spidery. I'm really loving Lancome Hypnose right now.

What's your ideal coverage foundation?
My ideal coverage would be a light to medium. I have pretty good skin so I don't mind using a low coverage foundation or a tinted moisturiser during the day, and then at night I like to have a little bit more coverage while still not using heavy full-coverage foundations.

Favourite high street/drugstore beauty brand?
I wouldn't say I have one particular favourite as I love different brands for different products. Revlon is favourite brand for foundations, Rimmel for lipsticks, and Maybelline for mascaras.

Favourite high end beauty brand? I would have to say Chanel or MAC. I love Chanel that tiny bit more but can't afford to buy too much from it, MAC on the other hand is still within my price range.

Is there any makeup you can leave the house without wearing? Yes: eyeshadow, eyeliner and blush! Sometimes (though rarely) I can even leave without any foundation on. But I always like to have a bit of mascara and lipstick on.

What is your most cherished beauty product? My Chanel lipstick in Palpitante. This was the first lipstick I bought from Chanel and I love it. I would hate to lose it!

What skin type do you have?
I have oily/combination which I hate as I find it hard to get foundations that last well throughout the day- I normally end up looking like an oil slick which is not very attractive.

Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
I like to switch up my routine atleast twice a year as I find my skin gets used to the products I'm using and therefore they stop working. I actually just switched up my routine last month, so expect a post on that soon!

Top 5 Beauty Gurus?
Ok so I know this says to choose 5, but to be honest there is only one 'guru' I am going to mention... Lisa Eldridge. She is such an amazing makeup artist, and I love how easy yet amazing her tutorials are. She also has some great videos on skincare which I love. Seriously, if you haven't heard of her the go check her out. Like now.

If you could only buy one makeup brand forever which would you buy?
Haha this goes back to my favourite high end makeup brand. If I had the money, I would totally choose Chanel, but as I do not, I will have to go for MAC.

Which brand has your favourite packaging?
Defintely Benefit or Soap and Glory. They both have such gorgeous packaging! I particularly love the Benefit perfume packaging.

Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation? Foundation. I rarely use concealer, but when I do I only like to use it on the blemishes my foundation hasn't already covered.

Name a makeup crime you hate.
People who don't blend their foundation down onto their neck and as a result just have a harsh line on their jawline. Especially when they are using a foundation that is too dark/too light for them.

Quick Fire:
Blush or bronzer?
Blush.

Lipgloss or lipstick?
Just take a guess.

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation.

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes.

OPI or Essie?
OPI. Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion.

Wow that was a long tag! I was going to tag some people, but I am in a rush (leave for the airport in half an hour and I still haven't finished packing. Whoops) so I am just going to tag you all! If you decided to do this tag then leave a comment so I can check it out!


No comments :

Post a Comment