Jacquard and Pearls

Last week I was in England to attend my cousins wedding and I had told myself that if the weather was good, it would be the perfect opportunity to do my first OOTD post. So, when I woke up to find the sun shining, I made sure I was dressed with plenty of time to spare so that I could take the photos (OK... I got my sister to take them). Quite nerve wracking when I had my cousins and family watching me wondering what I was doing, but I got through it!

Dress Closet Clothing
Clutch Accessorize
Shoes Debenhams
Necklace Forever21
Bangles Forever21

I have to say I absolutely love this dress. I had it sitting in my wardrobe for weeks and I've been counting down to the chance to wear it. I also loved the shoes, but they where the most uncomfortable pair of shoes ever! My feet where wrecked by the end of the night. I chose a white clutch after a lot of suggestions from the #fbloggers community: I would have never thought of it myself, but I think it was the perfect addition and gave the outfit a bit of a more trendy look!


No comments :

Post a Comment