360 Bar, Trafford Centre


When I was in England there was one place I knew I had to take a trip to... the Trafford Centre in Manchester. The Trafford Centre is one of my favourite shopping centres and I haven't been in a few years so the day before the wedding my Mum and I woke up early and caught the bus to the centre. After a few hours of shopping (keep an eye out for a haul) we thought it was time for a break. I had remembered seeing something about a champagne bar, so off I went in search of the champagne.

The 360 Champagne and Cocktail is a franchise which currently has five locations across the UK. In the Trafford Centre, it is located within the Italian Galleries part of the Food Court. It is simply a long bar placed right in the middle with stools all around, so it makes a great place to people watch (which happens to be on of my favourite past-times.)


While we were deciding what we wanted to drink I noticed that they where doing an afternoon tea for 2 for only £11.95 or £16.95 if you wanted to add a glass of prosecco each. My mum and I decided that we were feeling a little peckish so we decided to take advantage of the offer, and since we both love an excuse to drink some bubbly we decided to get the glasses of prosecco.

We were soon presented with a typical afternoon tea consisting of a few sandwiches, scones and some sweet treats. There where two finger sandwiches each, all with a different filling and all yummy. There was also a few slices of cucumber on the side. Next level was the scones; there was one fruit scone each and there was jam and cream in cute little pots. Finally, the sweet treats consisted of a small biscuit-granola type bar, a very chocolatey brownie and some strawberries and raspberries. Apart from the biscuit-bar, I really enjoyed the afternoon tea, and thought that for only £16.95 it was great quality!


After we had finished the afternoon tea and our glasses of prosecco I decided that we had time for one more quick drink each. After a quick look at their cocktail menu I decided I would stick to champagne, and since I was treating myself I thought I would go for their most expensive offerening: a glass of Moet. Mum on the other hand decided to try a cocktail and decided on the Cosmopolitan. She let me try it and I have to say it was really good- a nice balance between the vodka and the cranberry juice and the garnish of orange gave a lovely sweet taste.

To find out more about the 360 bar and their locations, visit their website here


No comments :

Post a Comment