Current Favourites #004

It is crazy to think that the year is already 1/3 over. It doesn't seem like it has been 4 months since I saw in the new year! April has been a quiet month for me and I haven't really been all that adventurous with my beauty choices, so this is going to be quite a short favourites post, but as I really do love the following products (and tv program) I thought I would do it anyway!

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
Ok, so if you follow me in twitter then this will probably not come as a surprise. I bought this foundation just after it came out and I haven't really shut up about it since. If I am going to be honest, I probably won't be shutting up about it any time in the near future either. I have recently posted a review on this so if you want to know more about it, read it here.

MAC Espresso e/s & 224
Most of my favourite brushes and eyeshadows come from MAC, and these two are no exception. MAC Espresso e/s has been my go to eyeshadow recently for my eyebrows and for when I want a slight bit of colour on my eyelids without actually doing an eye look. It is a great eyeshadow to place into your crease and when I do this I like to use my 224 brush which has been my favourite blending brush which was the first MAC brush I ever bought and is still my favourite to this day.

Benefit Sun Beam
I have had this sample in my unit for quite some time now, but I never really used it until recently. Sun Beam is a golden highlighter which despite my initial worries, looks great on fair-meduium skin! If you want a gorgeous glowy highlighter then you should give this is a try!

Image source
Hart of Dixie A few weeks ago I decided to start re-watching Hart of Dixie and boy have I fell in love with it all over again! I am already onto the 2nd series and I can't wait to get onto series 3 as I had previously ended on series 2. And can I just take a minute to mention how GORGEOUS Jamie King and Rachel Bilson are? Like serious beauties! And Zoe's (Rachel Bilson) style is amazing, I don't think I've seen her in a single outfit that I haven't instantly wanted to steal. And just one more thing... Wade. Do I need to say more?

So thats it for my current loves. What products have you been loving recently?


No comments :

Post a Comment