Exciting Changes...

Today's post is an exciting announcement... if you look at the address bar you might notice something has changed. It is no longer '.blogspot.com'. Yes thats right, I now have a custom domain!

I have been thinking about buying a custom domain for quite some time now, but always put it off. Last night I decided to look into how much it would cost, and I was surprised by how cheap it actually was! I bought my domain from Godaddy.com and it only cost me £2.99 for my '.co.uk' address, which I'm sure you will all agree is a bargain!

I am really excited about this next stage for my blog. While I might not have the largest of blogs, I am extremely proud of what I have acheived. I have over 200 bloglovin followers, which I never thought I would achieve so I want to thank every single one of you for reading! Next month I will be attending the London Imats and I am really looking forward to meeting fellow bloggers.

If any of you are thinking of purchasing your own domain but don't know how to go about it, then I would recommend reading Cluttered Closet's guide. This is what I used and it made the process so simple.

And again... thank you all for reading! You guys are the best.


No comments :

Post a Comment