Review: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 'Boheme'


When I bought my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation (review here) I decided that despite being broke, I would treat myself to a new lipstick. Being in a rush however meant that I didn't have the time to browser through them all, so instead I asked for the counter girl's advice. Instantly she showed me a Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Boheme and as soon as I swatched it I fell in love and decided I had to have it.

Like all Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, this is extremely hydrating on the lips, so you don't have to worry too much about prepping your lips before hand. Once on this lipstick can be built up to your desired coverage. It can be sheer, or built up to a pretty dramatic lip. The colour itself is a gorgeous strawberry red with slight pink undertones and would look great on a lot of skin tones. The lasting time isn't the greatest: I find myself having to reapply every couple of hours, which is a bit of a shame but I can forgive it since the colour is so pretty. And as with all Chanel makeup products, the packaging is stunning!


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine: £25


No comments :

Post a Comment